ESCAPE the daily grind! Say BYE-BYE to boring workouts, and say HELLO Defy Gravity – the experts in…
At Defy Gravity we know how to have FUN and our studio is more of a fitness playground than gym or fitness studio! 👌
Our EXCLUSIVE recreational Bungee & Aerial small group training, personal training and experiences are innovative, effective & addictive, and will have you building strength, flexibility, mobility & confidence in ways that most other workouts simply cannot!
PLUS you’ll have a ton of FUN doing it!!!
We BOUNCE, we FLY, we MOVE, we PLAY….and we DEFY GRAVITY!
What’s HOT in January?
FEBRUARY BOOKINGS ARE NOW OPEN
LOW FLYING AERIAL
BUNGEE BAR – COMING FEB/MARCH
Get the Studio Experience at HOME!
With Covid making an unwelcome comeback again in 2022, we are bringing the fun and energy of our in-studio classes to you at home by bringing back our LIVE ONLINE classes – to keep you moving, grooving and getting/staying fit and healthy (both physically & mentally) – all from the comfort of your own home!
Private Lessons, Training & Group Parties
What Our Students Say…
Why YOU’LL Love Us Too…
There are SOOO many reasons why our students can’t get enough of Defy Gravity. Here are just a few…
- EXCLUSIVE classes unlike anything you have experienced before
- Suitable for every BODY – women of ALL ages, sizes and abilities
- Fitness that’s actually FUN
- A diverse and vibrant community atmosphere
- Inclusive, non-judgemental & non-discriminatory environment
- Registered LGBTQIA+ Safe Space
And of course…
- Low/No impact classes that deliver results
- Total body strength and core stability
- Sculpt, tone and lift your sexiest assets
- Improve flexibility, mobility and posture
- Boost your metabolism and burn serious calories
- Improve your mood and manage stress and anxiety
- Future-proof your body against ageing and injury
What’s Hot on the Blog
Defy Gravity Fitness are specialists in Bungee, Aerial and Suspension fitness, and our small group training classes are unlike the group classes normally found in gyms, dance/fitness studios and local community halls. What’s so different about Defy Gravity Small Group Classes? Although general Group Fitness classes and Small Group Training classes appear to be similarContinue reading “The Defy Gravity Difference”
For years, medical experts have observed and confirmed that residents of Mediterranean countries have much lower cases of obesity, cancer, diabetes, and cardiovascular diseases than people in the United States and other European countries. After much observation and research, scientists have traced this phenomenon to their diet difference.
The term “bungee” automatically conjures up visions of dare devils jumping off tall bridges and swinging upside down by your ankles. But rest assured, none of that is involved in a Bungee workout…daredevils, you’ll have to get your thrills elsewhere.