We totally understand that sometimes “life” gets in the way of things, and we try to offer a little flexibility to our students for those occasions. If you are genuinely sick (or have a sick child), an urgent family matter crops up or work needs you to stay back, our SEMI-CASUAL option comes to the rescue.
We do not offer Make-Up Classes as such , but if you know in advance there’s a class you can’t get to, you can simply change your class by cancelling out of your regular class, and book into an alternative one where/if there are places available (some conditions apply).
Changing Classes is DIY Self-Service
ie. we leave it to you to cancel and re-book your own classes.
What You Need to Know:
- The CUT-OFF to change classes is NO LATER THAN 12 NOON on the day of your class.
- There is a strict limit of ONE (1) class change per month for each student.
- LATE Cancelations (after the 12 noon cut-off time) and NO-SHOWS the missed class will be forfeited.
- Please make sure you use any cancelled classes within the same term as there are no refunds, credits or roll-overs into a future term under any circumstances.
How to Cancel/Re-book a Class!
- Login to your Defy Gravity Online account here via the website OR through the Mindbody app. If you are current student you will have a profile already set up with your email address as your Login. If you don’t know your password, use the Forgot Password button to reset .
- Go to Bookings > My Bookings
- Find the class you wish to cancel from the Upcoming Classes list, and click CANCEL
- Go to the CLASSES tab at the top of the page
- Find an alternative class you’d like to book into (or waitlist) and click BOOK!
- AND YOU’RE DONE!
MINIMUM CLASS SIZES
As our group classes are quite small (max of around 8 -10 people per class), we require a MINIMUM of 50% capacity for a class to go ahead. If by 2pm on the day of a class there is less than 50% attending, we reserve the right to cancel that class.
Should it become necessary to cancel a class we will notify each of the students who were going to attend by text and/or email with as much notice as possible and willl of course provide alternative class options.