1:1 Private Training & Coaching
Let me guess?
- You know you need to take back control of your health and fitness – but have no idea where to start!
- You’re new to exercising, or haven’t done anything in a while, and need help getting going.
- You want to learn how you can exercise safely and effectively but dislike the gym. You want to learn to do it your way – at home or anywhere!
- You try to eat a healthy diet, but it’s all so damned confusing! Should you do Keto, Intermittent Fasting, Quit Sugar, go Low/No Carb????
- You’ve been exercising and/or eating right for a while – but you’re just not seeing/feeling the results!
- Your hormones are doing their own thing, you’re stressed, suffering from anxiety & feel like SHIT!
- You’re bored with the same boring old workouts at the gym, and feel you need a change.
- You need to be challenged! You need someTHING and someONE who is going to motivate and inspire you – and hold you accountable.
- You know you need to do more! Walking the dog, and attending one Zumba class a week is not helping you each your goals.
- You want a more exclusive and premium level client experience than you’ll get in a gym.
Over 40 and want (need) to get in shape? You’re in the right place!
There are very few trainers in gyms or the online space who have the life experience or expertise to train mature women and bring out the best version of themselves. Who can help them cross the bridge from self-conscious and unsure of themselves, to being totally confident in themselves, their body and their ability to make decisions. To take normal everyday women from “I CAN’T” to “I WILL” and “I DID”! To empower mature women to DEFY age, limitations and gravity! AND the added bonus – to have our kids say “HOLY SHIT MUM! How did you do that?” 😂👌
My 1:1 private training and coaching is for women who want to boost to their health, fitness and mindset, and need a custom tailored program written just for them, their goals, and their needs…not to mention putting the FUN back in their health & fitness routine!
If traditional gym style workouts bore you, the atmosphere and all those machines overwhelms you &/or it just doesn’t inspire you – BUT you love good music, a fun, varied and achievable workout, along with a few giggles throughout, then you’re going to LOVE training with Cherene! Her methods are diverse, innovative and effective. But more importantly, they are FUN! Every session is infused with just the right amount of fun and laughter + a serious workout + a killer playlist, and all in our gorgeous sun-filled boutique studio. We’ll burn calories, increase muscle, build a strong core, tone and sculpt and leave you feeling a little sweaty, and lot inspired and super motivated for our next session together.
YOU DON’T NEED TO OVERTHINK THIS!
1. Request a Complimentary Call
2. Commit to YourSELF
What my clients say…
What YOU can expect from working with me!
Getting started on a health and fitness journey, losing weight, getting in shape, regaining your health – they are NOT one-size-fits-all subjects, and there are no one-size-fits-all solution. What one client needs could be completely different to what YOU need, and that’s exactly why you’re going to get a whole lot more than just a bunch of workout programs and some random nutrition advice….a WHOLE LOT MORE!
Your Initial Consultation! At our first meeting we will discuss your medical history, your health, fitness and weight loss goals and anything else you’d like to discuss. This meeting is designed to help us learn more about each other, but in particular for me learn more about you, what you’re looking for from your training, and how I can best help you. We’ll talk about a million things and look at every little aspect – from food and mood, to stress levels and sleep, then we’ll run through a light exercise program to help me ascertain your current level of fitness which will form the foundation of your first training program.
How does it work? Together we’re going to work on high quality functional fitness, improving your health and energy levels, and your overall happiness. You can expect core conditioning, balance, suspension & resistance training, cardio, flexibility. We’ll develop a healthy and effective nutrition program that suits you and your lifestyle – AND where appropriate, we’ll work on stress management techniques including breath work, mindfulness and meditation. Yep – now you’re starting to see why I am NOT your average Personal Trainer 😉
What kind of training will we do? Our “training” sessions will incorporate a mix of Bungee, Aerial and Suspension Barre/Pilates as well as Resistance & Body Weight training, with a special emphasis on stretching, flexibility and mobility. I can also provide guidance for exercising and stretching at home, between your in-studio sessions, and a travel program should you be heading away on business or holidays.
Each training session is private, professional and safe. The object is to create a new you do something you enjoy, with someone you trust and in an environment you feel safe and comfortable in – where you will be able to achieve your goals and push yourself to new limits.