It’s quick, it’s simple (even non cooks can do it), it’s healthy and the whole family are going to love it 🙂
Stats: Serves 2 | Total Time: 25 mins | 311 Calories p/serve
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray 200g Button Mushrooms, sliced thinly
2 x 150g fillets Lean Rump Steak 1 cup Light Thickened Cream
1 Med Brown Onion, chopped 2 Carrots
2 Cloves Garlic, crushed 1 Bunch Broccolini
1. Lightly spray a frying pan with Olive Oil and heat over medium – high heat
2. Add the steaks and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside to rest.
3. Lightly spray the pan with a little more Olive Oil and add the Onion and Garlic. Lightly sauté until soft.
4. Add the mushrooms and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, stirring until tender.
5. Add the cream and stir slowly until mixture reduces to form a sauce. Season with Ground Black Pepper to taste.
6. Meanwhile, steam the Carrots and Broccolini until tender.
7. Divide the steaks and vegetables between plates and top the steak with the creamy sauce.
Protein: 41.1 g
Total Fat: 9.6g
Dietry Fibre: 8.3g